Life Insurance Advisor - Remote
Full Time | This is a Remote Opportunity
**Must have Active Life Insurance License to Apply**
Amplify helps people build wealth through life insurance. We are the first direct-to-consumer platform that offers life insurance investment products where customers can invest tax-free through their life insurance and access it for anything they wish. We are trailblazing the life insurance industry, helping families protect what matters most to them.
At Amplify, our mission is to add value into our customer’s lives while they are still alive and well. That goal starts with building a strong and collaborative Amplify team. We strive to cultivate an environment that takes care of people, so those people can take better care of our customers. We want our team members to be here for the long haul and that’s why our job is to ensure a culture of transparency, inclusiveness, support, ownership, growth and learning opportunities.
As a Life Insurance Advisor, you will assist our clients with a customized protection plan to fit their personal and family needs. Our platform offers the most comprehensive set of both term and permanent life insurance policies. We help protect customer's life, family, health, and retirement by helping them customize their policy, maximize their benefits, and find the best rates. We are offering a new and exciting model that bridges financial services and technology, full time positions, remote work opportunity, and volume-based commissions for helping clients and generous performance-based bonuses. Compensation is base salary + commission & bonuses.
- Call qualified Amplify leads
- Assist clients with finding and customizing life insurance plans
- Work with case managers to help underwrite client cases
- Educate clients on basics of life insurance, especially permanent life insurance, and suitability
- Help clients submit life insurance applications
- Scheduling Requirements - Daily calls with case managers and team leads; Occasional and optional weekend calls with clients
- Inbound and qualified leads provided by Amplify
- Must have a current and active Life Insurance License
- VUL license preferred but not required
- IUL experience strongly preferred
- Must have actively used Life Insurance License for minimum of 1 year
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic finance knowledge
- Previous sales or education experience
Founded in 2019 by life insurance industry veterans, Amplify has been changing the way we approach life insurance to build wealth ever since. Previously, life insurance policies were used by the wealthiest 1%. Now, with our innovative software and expert life insurance agents, Amplify is providing access to everyone.
Emerging from the manual and agent-driven traditional industry, Amplify offers an intelligent customer journey with frictionless policy customization, pre-underwriting, and in-force policy management in a streamlined digital customer journey. Amplify is the first digital platform tackling the $70B permanent life insurance industry with a vision to launch a life insurance product that bridges health and financial wealth.
Amplify is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Amplify encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.