The Data & Research department oversees all of At-Bay’s data-related requirements. Our ultimate goal is to enable and increase the use of data in the company through creative approaches and the implementation of powerful resources such as analytical databases, advanced data pipelines, BI tools, and data science technology. We hire the brightest minds to take on this challenge and equip them with the knowledge and tools that contribute to their personal growth and success while supporting our company’s culture of diversity and experimentation. The role the Data team plays at At-Bay is critical as business users, product managers, engineers, and many others rely on us to empower their decision-making. This is what drives up the challenge as part of the Data department, but also the reward.
At At-Bay, we take experimentation seriously, we are looking for a Data Analyst who can expand our data-driven culture and drive actionable insights, a builder who can help develop new feature assessment methodologies and analytical frameworks to fit our expanding suite of new products, and a process manager who can ensure seamless execution.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team and take part in shaping the decision analytics process of the several teams and to lead in gathering their day to day business needs. You will join us at a great time and will have a huge impact on the future of the decisions making within the company!
- Analytics - working with big data sets to provide critical insights across multiple areas in the company (Cyber, Product, Sales, Finance, Claims, and more).
- Research & explore data changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, RnD & Data Engineering.
- Providing insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support decision-making and continuous improvement efforts.
- Turn data into insights - handle complex research projects and share outcomes & recommendations with stakeholders (using Python or other technical/ research methods and visualization tools such as Tableau).
- Support as-hoc business data needs (OKR, QBR and reporting needs)
- 3+ years of similar experience at a fast-growing tech company.
- BA/BS in Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Math / Economics or other quantitative fields OR MSc in Biological Sciences, Neuroscience, or any field with a strong emphasis on experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Advanced SQL Skills - must
- Statistical analysis knowledge and experience - must.
- Data visualization experience using tools like Tableau/Llooker/power BI (Tableau - Advantage).
- Present key findings to stakeholders across the company in order to drive business decisions.
- Working with Snowflake - advantage.
Nice to have
- Experience with data transformation tools such as dbt.
- Experience working with Amplitude, Google Analytics, FullStory, and Mixpanel - Advantage.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary, and equity in a super fast-growing company, taking over commercial insurance.
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Tel Aviv, near the train station and main bus stops.
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with.
- You will never lack a challenge, we are a unique blend of a fast-growing tech startup, an international firm, and an insurance company.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Something looks off?