Cyber Program Manager
At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
In this role, you will drive cross-organizational efforts to execute some of the most strategic programs by working closely with various stakeholders from the Cyber domain and the Tech organization.
As a Program Manager in the Tech Cyber group, you will play a fundamental role driving a successful execution of our cybersecurity initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Cyber Engineering, Cyber Research and Cyber Product as well as additional stakeholders such as; R&D, Data, Product, and the newly formed Security Services, to ensure a smooth integration of our technology and security offers.
You will lead the various interfaces and dependencies across these groups and you will contribute to enhancing the overall security posture of our policy holders and enable them to navigate the evolving cyber threat landscape effectively.
- Support internal and external processes that involve Cyber Technology teams to ensure project execution, provide transparency, while navigating in dynamic environment.
- Manage the cadence of all relevant processes the Cyber Technology group owns
- Regularly monitor and deduct the essence of key projects for an executive audience
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the company (Security Services, Marketing, Product Management, Risk) to define project plans, track progress, and assess achievement of project goals
- Be a pace-setter within a team of people who enjoy getting things done
- Drive process improvements and implement best practices for program management to enhance efficiency, scalability, and effectiveness
Attributes and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience in leading broad cross-functional projects in a Hi-tech company
- Cyber Security knowledge and background - broad understanding of concepts, trends and best practices
- A track record of delivering company-defining projects within a fast-growing organization
- Communicational and leadership skills, that helps you align the organization across functions and at all levels
- Proven ability to guide teams to define and maintain clear plans.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office skills
- SQL and Tableau- a plus
- Mother tongue level of English (verbal and written)
What you'll get
- A competitive salary and options package
- An amazing role and professional growth opportunity
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
Something looks off?