National Broker Relations
At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
As the Director of Broker Relations at At-Bay, you will be a pivotal player in our mission to transform the landscape in specialty lines insurance. Your role is to establish and cultivate strong relationships with national brokerages, ensuring the effective distribution of our specialized insurance products. This role reports to the Head of Insurance and will regularly collaborate cross functionally with core internal stakeholders in our Underwriting, Insurance Operations, Insurance Product, and Partnerships on strategic initiatives. You will drive growth, foster collaboration, and enhance our brand presence in the market.
- Broker Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at national brokerages.
- Create and execute national growth initiatives with At-Bay’s distribution partners.
- Collaborate closely with brokers to gain insights into their specific needs and align our insurance products accordingly.
- Business Development:
- Identify and target new broker partners to expand our national reach and distribution.
- Develop initiatives with key distribution partners that deliver significant growth opportunities to achieve our ambitious revenue objectives.
- Market Analysis:
- Stay ahead of industry trends, monitor market conditions, and assess competitor activities.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify emerging opportunities and potential threats, offering critical insights for decision-making.
- Serve as the SME for the Marketing team on all external initiatives. Spearhead At-Bay strategy for industry conferences and business development opportunities.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure brokers are well-equipped to effectively represent our unique cyber insurance offerings.
- Organize training sessions and engaging presentations for brokers to enhance their understanding of our innovative products and services.
- Performance Metrics:
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of broker partnerships.
- Regularly analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of broker strategies and adjust them as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in insurance broker relationship management or a related role.
- A proven track record of successfully building and nurturing broker partnerships on a national and local level.
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial lines insurance products and risk management.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally as required, up to 50%.