Sales Operations Analyst, At-Bay Security
BUILD THE SALES OPS INFRASTRUCTURE OF A FAST GROWING SECURITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION
Why you should join our At-Bay Security team:
At-Bay is a fast-growth InsurSec company (Insurance x Cybersecurity) on a mission to bring innovative products to the market that help protect small businesses from digital risks. As an InsurSec provider, we uniquely combine insurance with mission-critical security technologies, threat intelligence, and human expertise, to bridge the critical security capability gap that exists among SMBs in the community. We believe InsurSec is an $80B market opportunity and we are excited to introduce our first Sales Operations role to the security team in order to help expand our reach and influence in the business and security community, of which we serve 35,000 customers.
You will have the opportunity to set the foundation for a fast-growing cybersecurity business with an innovative GTM model and strong business mission. You'll report into the our Chief Business Officer and overall support a security function that has grown to about 20 people in the past year. You can expect to own the quote-to-invoice process for our DFIR and MDR products. You'll also establish and operate the foundation of sales team management. Some of the tools you should be familiar with include Salesforce and Netsuite.
With At-Bay, our customers experience 5X fewer ransomware attacks. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Click here to learn more about what we're building.
How you’ll make an impact:
By 3 months…
- You’ll understand our business – how our products, services, distribution, technology stack, and partners serve our customers through insurance and security.
- You’ll have established the first take on our Quote-to-Invoice and started to establish repeatable processes to execute on it in a predictable way.
- You’ll have created relationships with key cross-functional partners such as finance, legal, tech and strategy.
By 6 months...
- Take the lead on monthly initiatives related to top-of-funnel operations, effectively engaging with Marketing and Sales for feedback loops.
- You’ll have played a key role in establishing our commission plan.
- You’ll identify issues, build hypotheses, and analyze data to generate insights and recommendations to our leadership and various teams across the business.
What you’ve accomplished already:
- You’ve operated critical pieces of the QtC processes and in a timely, accurate and flexible manner.
- You’ve built processes from scratch to make revenue operations predictable and enable your counterparts of focus on revenue-generating activities.
- You’ve tracked sales activity and financial indicators to generate insightful reports for your team.
- You’ve shown that you can understand a new business fast.
- You’ve established standards and requirements for the use of SFDC and other sales tools.
Pay transparency paragraph: Our estimated base pay range for this role is $115,000-$125,000 per year. Base salary is determined by a variety of factors including but not limited to market data, location, internal equitability, domain knowledge, experiences and skills. In general, if the position sparks your interest we encourage you to apply - our team prioritizes talent.