About the role
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll provide support to our leadership team and be their go-to person for managing their administrative needs. You are energetic, well organized, service-oriented, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where creative solutions are often needed.We view this position as key to enhancing our management team’s productivity.
You’ll be a part of the Operations team, reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Assisting both the executives and their teams, including managing calendars, coordinating travel and supporting team projects
- Manage leadership off-sites and other meetings as needed
- Act as the point of contact among the executive staff and employees, clients, and other stakeholders, including investors
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Exercise discretion, good judgment, and grace under occasional pressure
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Various ad hoc tasks needed to ensure company’s operations run smoothly
- Minimum of 3 years in an Executive Assistant role, supporting C-level execs, ideally in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of accountability for their work and actions
- Comfort working with executives, handling sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to keep up with a consistently evolving agenda and priorities
- Proficiency working with MAC OS and a high degree of comfort with Gsuite, Slack, MS Office