About The Position
As a Field Technician at Augury, you will join a rapidly growing team and provide immediate impact in the Predictive Maintenance and Industrial IoT field. You will leverage your mechanical and technical aptitude for both internal and external clients, consistently delivering best in class service and support.
Position Located in Georgia, Florida, Alabama or South Carolina Only (Remote)
A Day In Your Life
- Perform site visits, assessments, and installation of Augury products and systems in customer facilities
- Help operationalize our reliability products and programs
- Troubleshoot system operational issues
- Supervise/guide customer performed installations
- Work alongside our Product Management team to support strategic initiatives and help develop new functionality to improve our customer satisfaction
What You Bring
- Experience: Hands-on experience in installing and troubleshooting electromechanical systems and wireless systems. Basic understanding of various types of rotating equipment operation and design. Experience working in Industrial environments and associated safe work practices.
- Customer Facing: You go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied. You always put your best foot forward when interacting with customers as you are the face of Augury.
- Ownership: You don’t mind getting your hands dirty (literally and figuratively) to ensure that the installation is done efficiently and correctly.
- Traveler: Ability to travel 75%+ of the time
- Certifications: Vibration Cat I or II is a strong plus
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.