Category Manager - Professional Services
About The Position
As a Category Manager for Professional Services, you will help scale Professional services contractors' capabilities to meet the needs of our customers worldwide, while optimizing business and quality key metrics (Gross margins, burn rate, future expense prediction, serviceability, return visits rate, etc.). This is a hybrid role.
A Day In Your Life
- Ownership of the commercial relationship with subcontractors/vendors/third parties partners.
- Ensuring partners work according to service agreement
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop processes that will allow better control and efficiency (Field, DOPS, PM, Finance, IS, Supply Chain, Quality, Service enablement, and Field and Support and others as needed)
- Maintain the partner's price list, purchase orders, and monitor/control invoices. Work with budget owner, FP&A and Finance
- Supporting Augury internal customers with sourcing and qualifying new partners worldwide
- Develop an in-depth understanding of value-added services processes and apply this knowledge to influence future services roadmap and sourcing decisions
- Lead business reviews with the partners and act as the focal point for partners escalations (commercial topics)
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience as a professional services category manager in a multidisciplinary system/Industrial company
- Deep understanding of processes and billing calculation from the vendor side
- Ability to execute and in dynamic environment
- Experience in negotiating complex commercial terms
- Process driven
- Great communicator (internally and externally)
- Ability to build from scratch
- Domestic travel of up to 15% of the time to customer sites
- Candidate should be based in the NYC Tri-state region, as you will need to meet about once a week in NYC
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, California and New York City is $100,000 to $130,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.