Technical Program Manager
About The Position
As a Technical Program Manager, you will build new processes that will enable cross-organizational execution of the biggest and most strategic projects with our key partners and customers. You will be accountable for managing programs which will pave Augury’s way to being a leader in the Machine Health domain.
A Day In Your Life
You will act as the voice of program management, developing programs to bring to market strategic products and offerings. You will work closely with product, engineering, operations, GTM & other cross-organizational stakeholders to lead challenging programs based on our business requirements. You will own the following activities:
- Drive the creation of the program plan of record, including scope, requirements management, success criteria, schedule, resources, and quality.
- Build a master schedule to get all stakeholders aligned to the critical path. You will create clarity and define milestones.
- Manage the execution towards milestones including, creation of schedules, and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery, driving closure on issues, and gaps to deliver on schedule, on quality and on budget.
- Identify key stakeholders and establish relationships for value delivery. Coordination of cross-functional alignment, as well as communication of status, risks, and mitigation plans within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers.
What You Bring
- This is your playground: You have experience working in global companies with multidisciplinary/ SW & HW products and cross-functional programs.
- Experience: You are a program manager with vast experience using methodologies, processes, and PMO tools. You bring a strong background in at least one of the following areas: Operations, Engineering, Support or Field service. You worked directly with customers. Experience working with OEM/ Partners- is a very strong advantage.
- Leadership: You are a great communicator and negotiator. You know how to work in a matrix environment and establish relationships for value delivery.
- Global Orientation: You have proficient communication abilities in English and you understand and welcome the complexities of working with different cultures around the world.
- Travel: Willingness and able to travel 5%- 15% a month (Mostly Europe)
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.