About The Position
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining technical documentation related to our portfolio of products and services. This position will be a critical part of our team, ensuring that our customers and partners have access to accurate and up-to-date technical information.
A Day In Your Life
- Develop, write, and update technical documentation related to our portfolio of products and services, including user manuals, installation guides, technical specifications, knowledge base articles, training modules, and troubleshooting guides.
- Ensure that all technical documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, product, sales, delivery, and customer support, to gather technical information and ensure that documentation is consistent with product design and functionality.
- Manage and maintain a library of technical documentation, ensuring that all documentation is organized, accessible, and up-to-date.
- Work with other team members to develop and implement processes and tools to streamline the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments, and proactively identify opportunities to improve our technical documentation and processes.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in technical writing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing, with experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong technical writing skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts in clear and concise language.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather technical information and ensure accuracy and consistency of technical documentation.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency with technical writing tools and software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must be based on the East coast in order to be considered.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, California and New York City is $90,000 to $110,000 This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.