Field Marketing & Event Manager
About The Position
As a Field and Events Marketing Manager at Augury, you will plan and execute Augury’s field marketing activities, including creative ABM tactics and direct campaigns i.e. hosted dinners, direct mailers. You will also support Augury’s events, including participation in trade shows and conferences, all with the primary goal of demand generation and thought leadership to bring awareness to the market and driving demand that fuels revenue growth.
You will work with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to plan and execute Augury’s field marketing activities, with the primary goal of driving and accelerating sales pipeline.
A Day In Your Life
- Create and execute plan for field marketing activities that will directly support the sales and customer success teams.
- Manage the logistics of field marketing activities, from conception to completion.
- Support event marketing plans and logistics for events including tradeshow and conferences, thought-leadership events, and Augury-led events.
- Support pre-, during, and post-event activities; including but not limited to event logistics/setup, on-site management, and organization of post-event follow up with attendees.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, CS and the executive team to define involvement, plans, and measurable objectives for each activity to ensure company goals are met.
- Support in the development of yearly and quarterly field and event marketing plans and measurable objectives that support revenue growth at Augury.
What You Bring
- Project Management: You have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize based on deadlines and urgency. You love organizing and arranging people and things. You have meticulous attention to detail. You are great at working with people to implement and execute your vision.
- Own It: You have a roll up your sleeves type of mentality, willing to get into all the nitty gritty details to ensure success for field marketing and events activities. You consider all the details and take responsibility for them.
- Creativity: You are excited to help build, bringing in fresh ideas to excite our customers and prospects.
- Passion: You enjoy getting things done. You have the ability to see the big picture and love getting your hands dirty in the smaller tactical details. You thrive in situations with many moving parts.
- Experience: 3-5 years of field marketing or event management experience in a fast-paced (SaaS) organization. ABM tactics and direct campaigns experience is a plus.
- Travel: This role requires domestic travel up to 25%, with the possibility of international travel in the future.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York City and California is $100,000 to $115,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.