Legal Associate Corporate & Commercial (f/d/m)
FERNRIDE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion because we want to celebrate everyone's differences and individuality. We aim for empowering our employees working together, individually and bringing the best ideas to life. We strive to create an open, safe space in which you feel encouraged to speak up and be heard. Be authentic and simply be you!
What will you do?
As a highly skilled Legal Associate Corporate & Commercial (f/m/d) you will collaborate with our Office of the General Counsel team working on legally safeguarding our company and its business activities. You will be responsible for legal advice to our CEO Office, Finance, Procurement and Business Development teams.
Leave your footprint by:
- counselling all kinds of corporate and commercial law matters on all stages of an emerging deep-tech start-up business.
- building and implementing a smart legal contract management for various sorts of contracts, from NDAs to supply contracts and R&D cooperation framework agreements.
- using and implementing legal tech tools to ensure our legal ops is state-of-the-art and agile.
- contributing to the internal legal governance system.
- working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of your legal advice.
- maintaining an adequate legal documentation related to all counselled business matters.
What you will bring to the team?
- 1st and 2nd German State Examinations in law.
- 1-3 years of experience in a law firm, industry or start-up legal department.
- Experience in using state of the art tools like DocuSign, BeckOnline etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
About your team
The Office of the General Counsel is to be built up with a group of dynamic and innovative legal experts dedicated to supporting FERNRIDE in pushing the boundaries in autonomous driving technology and teleoperation.
What we offer @FERNRIDE
Working with FERNRIDE means accomplishments are based on team effort, so all your colleagues and you benefit from:
- Company shares
- 1000 EUR Learning & Development budget per year
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work model
- Up to six weeks of remote work across Europe
- Team events and quarterly offsites
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving culture
- 30 days of vacation
- Snacks / beverage
Who we are
FERNRIDE offers scalable automation solutions for yard trucking that increase productivity, promote sustainability, and improve worker safety. We employ a human-assisted automation approach, which allows for remote takeovers of electric trucks when necessary. This ensures seamless integration and reliable operations for logistics operators. With over a decade of research and high-profile customers, including Volkswagen, HHLA, DB Schenker, and BSH, FERNRIDE uses cutting-edge technology to address major industry challenges, such as driver shortages and the negative environmental impact of logistics operations.