Strategic Alliance Manager (insurance)
HELIXintel is a rapidly growing, venture capital backed (including Munich Re Ventures and National Grid Partners), Seies A SaaS startup with a customer obsessed approach. At HELIXintel, we revolutionize how businesses manage their property and assets through forward-thinking, predictive and preventative solutions. We provide an innovative CMMS platform with a modern approach to enabling facility managers to proactively manage and maintain their equipment and facilities intuitively, while improving energy efficiency and reducing major drivers of insurance related risk. We integrate with facility and insurance related IoT solutions to enable organizations to proactively predict and prevent risk.
HELIXintel partners with insurance companies to deliver our CMMS software platform and products to all parts of the insurance ecosystem. By partnering with providers in the property insurance ecosystem, we are able to successfully engage insurers, agents, brokers, property owners and the facilities they insure. We are seeking a Strategic Alliance Manager to drive the delivery of the HELIXintel platform with our insurance channel-partner. The role will require an appetite for learning about our channel-partner, a passion for SaaS software, an acumen for relationship building, and refined project management skills. Ultimately, you will take a process-oriented approach to developing a pipeline of interested parties, and converting them to customers of our platform.
What you will do
· Serve as our primary channel-partner point of contact (POC) for the insurance vertical
· Coordinate with HELIXintel’s executive team to set strategic priorities shared by the company and our channel-partner
· Manage key work streams with the assistance and buy-in of our teams and our channel partner’s teams.
· Co-develop a GTM strategy to sell our channel-partner’s accounts on the value of the HELIXintel platform.
· Drive the process of engaging and signing-up our channel-partner’s accounts to the HELIXintel platform, including live presentations
· Foster a positive experience for our channel-partner’s accounts that have signed-up for our platform through the sales lifecycle; onboarding, engaging, and nurturing.
· Provide regular progress reporting during regular pipeline check-ins with management
· Build relationships with key decision makers and develop deep understandings of customer needs across the ecosystem.
· Utilize CRM to record client activities, update progress, and forecasts.
· Gather and package client feedback for product team to refine platform improvements and new products.
· Dive into insurance industry development, understand risk profiles and market trends to improve our positioning.
· Participate in networking events, conferences, and trade shows to expand the company's client base and build industry connections.
· Earned a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
· 7+ years of successful sales experience with specific channel or strategic alliance business development, ideally in SaaS technology environments.
· Demonstrated record of managing accounts.
· Prior software and Salesforce CRM experience is a PLUS.
· High internal motivation and proactive approach to work.
· Ability to learn new concepts and understand technical products.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· You are a self-starter with a proven ability to grow a business
· You are able to bring the level of entrepreneurship, creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humor it takes to work with an evolving and growing organization
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams
The salary range for this role is commensurate with experience. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skillset, education and/or certifications.
About our Team
At HELIXintel, we are building diverse teams. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We are proud of our diversity and strive to reflect the society we contribute to. HELIXintel is a team of people who love to provide quality and build genuine relationships. HELIXintel is a hybrid work environment with a mix of in-office and remote opportunities.