Underwriter - France
Join the revolution to free entrepreneurs
Insify was born out of the belief that insurance could and should be done better. While fintechs have already revolutionized finance, the insurance world is stuck in the last century. We’re here to change that. We’re a tech start-up at heart with a unique online platform. We offer the best insurance to our customers thanks to our focus on user experience, our leading underwriting services, and our expertise in data. In short, we’ve made getting insured quick, transparent and simple.
What you'll be doing
- You'll reach out to potential French customers, not just to sell insurance but to empower them with the best protection plans. Your expertise will shape their insurance decisions, and you'll be the go-to advisor they've been waiting for.
- Converting quotes into sales isn't just about numbers; it's about creating security and peace of mind for our customers. Your knack for transforming leads into loyal customers will be the engine that drives our success.
- As the guardian of our existing French customer base, you'll help them with tailored insurance solutions and by answering any questions they might have via phone, email and chat. Your ability to cross-sell and up-sell will provide them with more value and further secure their trust.
- Not content with the status quo, you'll assist in refining our products and optimizing internal processes. Your insights will be instrumental in creating a customer-centric product and experience.
- Collaborate with the team to continuously improve our working methods by reporting any difficulties encountered and participating in the development of more effective, communicative processes.
If you're ready to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-paced world where you'll empower, engage, and evolve, then this is the role for you. Unleash your potential and join us in reshaping the future of insurance!
What will make me successful in this role?
- In addition to a good command of English, you have native-level fluency in French. (This is a hard requirement because you'll be working directly with our French clients in their native language);
- You have completed an education in the field of business/ sales/ law/ finance/ insurance (or similar study), or you have completed work-study training in the insurance or banking sector;
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience as an advisor, salesman/woman, or underwriter with an insurance company or broker;
- You are passionate, customer-friendly, eager to learn and have excellent communication- and problem-solving skills;
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work well independently.
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience working with commercial (B2B) insurance for freelancers/SMEs
- You have experience and knowledge on insurance products such as Construction liability (assurance décennale); Health (Mutuelle Santé); Disability (assurance de prévoyance); professional liability insurance (RC Pro)
What we offer
- Competitive compensation - we want to attract and retain the best. We offer a competitive salary and benefits (such as Prévoyance, Mutuelle, Retraite or carte Swile), as well as compensation for commute costs and a quarterly performance-based bonus.
- Grow in a growing company - there’s no better place to develop your talents and learn new skills. Help us show the world that insurance can be simple, transparent and trustworthy.
- Experienced entrepreneurs - work with experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs as part of an international team.
- Energetic environment - as a start-up, we’re different from other insurers. We’re all about dynamism, good vibes and new ideas. We scale rapidly and you can pick your own initiatives, helping us grow as we help more and more customers across Europe.
- Happy hybrids - we mix working from home and in the office. What’s more, it doesn’t matter if it’s your cozy Parisian apartment or the snowy Alps, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to one month a year.
- Oui just love Paris - Our office is in the 8th district, 10min by walk from Saint-Lazare and very well served by public transportation. In a beautiful Haussmann-like-style, the building proposes a lot of facilities: cafeteria, free coffee, bike parking, free gym access & yoga courses... You'll love to call this place home!