Join the revolution to free entrepreneurs
Who are we?
We are a start-up offering an end-to-end digital insurance platform focussing solely on European entrepreneurs and SMEs. We offer the best insurance to our customers thanks to our focus on user experience, our leading underwriting services, and our expertise in data. In short, we’ve made getting insured quick, transparent and simple.
We know how to innovate - our team of seasoned entrepreneurs has built a host of successful businesses in fintech and e-commerce (HelloFresh, Bloomon and SumUp to name a few!).
We’ve already raised over €25M in funding from leading investors (Accel Ventures, Frontline Ventures, Visionaries Club, Nico Rosberg, etc.), who love what we do and see the potential for a revolution in digital insurance.
We started our journey 4 years ago in the Netherlands and with our mission to make business insurance fast, simple and fair we have been able to have a significant impact on that market. Since last year we also serve customers in France and Germany, and are rapidly expanding across the rest of Europe!
We are already innovating in France with the first 100% digital Décenalle insurance on the market! Will you help us conquer the French market?
What will you be working on
- You'll reach out to potential French customers, not just to sell insurance but to empower them with the best protection plans. Your expertise will shape their insurance decisions, and you'll be the go-to advisor they've been waiting for.
- Converting quotes into sales isn't just about numbers; it's about creating security and peace of mind for our customers. Your knack for transforming leads into loyal customers will be the engine that drives our success.
- As the guardian of our existing French customer base, you'll help them with tailored insurance solutions and by answering any questions they might have via phone, email and chat. Your ability to cross-sell and up-sell will provide them with more value and further secure their trust.
- Not content with the status quo, you'll assist in refining our products and optimizing internal processes. Your insights will be instrumental in creating a customer-centric product and experience.
What will make you successful in this role?
- You have excellent communication skills, a good command of the English language, and you have native-level fluency in French.
- You have 3 years experience as an advisor or underwriter working on construction insurances (preferably Décennale) and you have a completed degree in the field of business/ law/ insurance.
- You have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in construction insurance, its ecosystem, reinsurance and provisioning concepts.
- You are passionate, customer-friendly, eager to learn and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart that thrives in a fast paced environment!
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience working with commercial (B2B) insurances for freelancers/SMEs;
- You have experience in and knowledge of multiple insurance products such as; Construction liability (Assurance Décennale); Health (Mutuelle Santé); Disability (Assurance de Prévoyance); professional liability insurance (RC Pro).
What we offer
- Competitive compensation - we want to attract and retain the best. We offer a competitive salary and benefits (such as Prévoyance, Mutuelle, Retraite or carte Swile), as well as compensation for commute costs and a quarterly performance-based bonus.
- Grow in a growing company - there’s no better place to develop your talents and learn new skills. Help us show the world that insurance can be simple, transparent and trustworthy.
- Experienced entrepreneurs - work with experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs as part of an international team.
- Energetic environment - as a start-up, we’re different from other insurers. We’re all about dynamism, good vibes and new ideas. We scale rapidly and you can pick your own initiatives, helping us grow as we help more and more customers across Europe.
- Happy hybrids - we mix working from home and in the office. What’s more, it doesn’t matter if it’s your cozy Parisian apartment or the snowy Alps, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to one month a year.
- Oui just love Paris - Our office is in the 8th district, 10min by walk from Saint-Lazare and very well served by public transportation. In a beautiful Haussmann-like-style, the building proposes a lot of facilities: cafeteria, free coffee, bike parking, free gym access & yoga courses... You'll love to call this place home!