Lifecycle Automation and Intake Specialist
Location: Palo Alto, CA (hybrid)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Lifecycle Automation and Intake Specialist to handle our cross-functional request intake and scoping, as well as transactional communication tasks. This position will play a key role in maintaining seamless communication with our customers while ensuring a consistent and effective customer journey. This role will require a strong focus on improving content, customer-focused messaging, and optimizing the overall customer journey. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the evolution of our customer journey and contribute to our fast-growing business. This role reports to the Head of Lifecycle and collaborates closely with our Marketing Operations team, Product Managers, Engineering and other cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the intake and scoping of cross-functional requests, assessing their fit into the overall customer journey
- Work on transactional communication tasks, ensuring timely and accurate messaging
- Improve customer-focused messaging and optimize the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent tone and messaging to our customers
- Monitor and report on the performance of transactional communications
- Participate in the overall improvement and development of our customer journey
What We Need:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, with a focus on customer journey, marketing automation, and project intake
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle and experience working on customer engagement or lifecycle campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Responsys, Iterable, Mailchimp, Exponea)
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills to monitor and report on campaign performance
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in the location(s) listed. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including, without limitation, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. NEXT employees are eligible to participate in our equity incentive program and will also receive our benefits package, consisting of our partially subsidized medical plan, fully subsidized vision/dental options, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, parental leave and more.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Something looks off?