Client Launch Specialist
Location: Rochester, NY (hybrid)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
What You’ll Do:
- Set up new Workers’ Compensation and Disability policies
- Utilize multiple computer software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau web-sites, along with internal systems (SalesForce, Epic, Zendesk, Agency Dashboard and Docusign)
- Timely and accurately address assigned tickets in ZenDesk
- Place outbound calls and assist with inbound calls as needed
- Maintain accurate recording of all internal and external communication (customers/insured’s, insurance partners, payroll partners, etc.)
- Provide necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners
- Stay abreast of all changes pertaining to various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes, and insurance industry developments
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need:
- 1+ years working in a customer service environment
- Detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Positive “can-do” attitude and a desire to contribute to a growing, energetic work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a high volume team environment
- And if you are so lucky to have worked in the insurance industry – it’s viewed as a huge plus!
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in the location(s) listed. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including, without limitation, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. NEXT employees are eligible to participate in our equity incentive program and will also receive our benefits package, consisting of our partially subsidized medical plan, fully subsidized vision/dental options, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, parental leave and more.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.