Core Technology Platform Architect
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2022
- Run research projects and POCs.
- Design and build a multi-layered backend system that aggregates agents’ data to enable smart big-data/ML algorithms and policy-based control.
- Design and build an agent that runs across organization’s hosts (Win, Linux, Mac, Mobile), identifies issues, and blocks them.
- Apply best CI/CD methodologies across the SDLC: containerized deployment, K8S, automation etc.
- Act as a technical focal point and mentor for R&D on OS internals, SecOps and cyber security best practices.
- Minimum 2 years experience coding in Python in a large-scale / corporate environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Minimum 1 year experience in data analysis, manipulation, and mining.
- Love for problem solving and analytical tasks.
- Innovative, but always productive and result driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (fluent English).
- BSc/MSc in Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Experience as a Software Architect.
- Deep understanding of networking products: switches, firewalls, data-center management etc.
- Understanding of endpoint environments: NGAV, EDR, XDR, Device Control etc.
- Experience building scalable cloud-based backends: Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience writing C/C++: Win32, POSIX, Driver, Kernel.
- PostreSQL; Kafka; Redis.
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.