Senior Software Engineer
Rockville, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2022
- Design and build a multi-layered backend system that aggregates customers’ assets to enable
smart big-data / ML algorithms and policy-based control.
- Build features end-to-end (aka. full stack): ~50% backend.
- Apply best CI/CD methodologies across the SDLC: containerized deployment, K8S, automation,
- Act as a technical focal point and mentor for team members on architecture and cyber security
- Design and lead implementation in a focused team of industry experts, following agile methodologies.
- BSc. / MSc. in computer science / electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with C# / .NET Core, Java or Python in cross-OS architecture.
- 5+ years of experience writing scalable backend services in microservices / SOA architecture.
- 1+ years’ Frontend code with Angular, React or similar.
- SQL proficiency on at least one of the major DB platforms.
- Deep understanding of networking products: switches, firewalls, data-center management, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English).
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodologies.
- Experience developing cyber security products / pentest / hacking.
- Experience building scalable cloud-based backends: Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Passionate, innovative, and thorough: research, invent and implement.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative development environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and team collaboration mindset.