System Admin and SecOps Manager
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
- Maintain and manage the entire IT systems including endpoint, network, and devices.
- Maintain and manage the company security solutions (e.g. email filtering, MdM, EDR, access control, VPN permissions).
- Support the company security compliance (ISO & SOC 2).
- Review, select, and procure IT equipment of all kinds.
- Document IT security environments, processes, and systems.
- Perform IT support for the office, including the deployment of laptops and peripherals.
- Manage the company Azure Active Directory, including account and group management, SSO, onboarding and offboarding of employees, and all related processes.
- Maintain and manage, in conjunction with others, Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain and manage on-premises hosts, VMs, servers, and other systems.
- Manage backup of systems as necessary based upon best practices.
- Administer passwords and secrets management solutions.
- Administer Sepio hosted DNS.
- Manage the Sepio internal Helpdesk and provide technical support for end users.
- Work as part of a global team with offices in Israel, Portugal, and the United States.
- Adapt and grow as part of a fast-paced team providing solutions on the forefront of the cybersecurity frontier.
- Sys Admin experience with Microsoft cloud environment (e.g. Azure, MS-365, Teams, Defender).
- Cybersecurity systems knowledge (e.g. EDR, SIEM platforms).
- Good understanding of the Microsoft system principles.
- Strong concepts of system administration.
- A quick independent learner.
- Python or other scripting language experience.