Core Technology Team Lead
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2022
- Design and build a multi-layered backend system that aggregates customer’s Asset data to enable smart big-data/ML algorithms and policy-based control.
- Design and build Agent, Centralized policy and management Server, and a Cloud service that run across the organization’s infrastructure (Win, Linux, Mac hosts, Wired and wireless networks etc.), to detect, identify, and mitigate Asset related Cyber Risks.
- Apply best CI/CD methodologies across the SDLC: containerized deployment, K8S, automation etc.
- Act as a technical focal point and mentor for team members on OS internals and cyber security best practices.
- Recruiting and building a high-performing software development team
- Promote a mentoring culture and encourage innovation and continuous excellence.
- Report directly to VP of Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experience in end-to-end team management: full stack developers, and QA.
- Minimum 3 years experience with C#/.NET-Core in cross-OS architecture.
- Minimum 3 years experience writing scalable backend services in microservices/SOA architecture.
- Good understanding and experience with Agile principles and methodologies.
- Passionate, innovative, and thorough: research, invent and implement.
- BSc/MSc. in computer science / electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience building scalable cloud-based backends: Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience writing C/C++ low level code: Win32, POSIX, kernel.
- Significant experience developing cyber security products’ technology.
- Good understanding of networking products: switches, firewalls, data-center management etc.
- Good understanding of OS internals and drivers.
- SQL / NoSQL proficiency; PostgreSQL.
- Hacking and pen-testing experience.
- Frontend code with Angular, React or similar.