Service Delivery Specialist
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 4, 2023
Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives while directly impacting the growth of a high-caliber startup in Phoenix? Super is looking to add a talented person to our customer experience team. In this role, you will communicate with customers through multiple channels including email, phone, and our online platforms; and will serve as the point person for our customers and service provider network.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Interpret, understand, and communicate coverage based on customers’ warranty contracts.
- Review inbound claims for eligibility based coverage, dates, payment, and prior claims history
- Communicate and coordinate dispatches between the customer and our service network
- Respond in a timely manner to customer and service provider inquiries electronically or by phone
- Proactively reach out to customers and service providers to ensure high levels of satisfaction and engagement
- Work closely with cross functional teams including sales, purchasing and field ops
- Provide excellent and timely service as a member of the front-facing Operations Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Coachable, adaptable, self motivated, and a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One or more years of experience working in a call center environment is preferred
- Possess exceptional critical thinking skills, attention to detail and driven to help customers
- Help identify opportunities for improvement within team processes and system capabilities.
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize workday tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including an engaging phone presence
- Excellent organizational skills as well as ability to handle and perform multiple tasks throughout the day
- At this time, this role is primarily remote with occasional requirement to work in-person training for team building, collaboration, and training.
What We Offer:
- We’ll pay you a competitive salary and benefits, provide stock options, and give you tools to help you achieve your objectives.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing Silicon Valley technology company
- Mentorship from proven executives
- A unique professional opportunity different than any other in the home service industry.
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Super
Something looks off?