Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
We’re adding a trusted HVAC Technician to our team. As a member of our technician team, you’re the trusted, friendly face of Platinum. Your interactions with homeowners are the backbone of the service that we offer, and you play a pivotal role in delivering the most trusted home warranty experience imaginable. We are not a commission-based team, so there is no up-selling required! Not only do you know your stuff when it comes to home HVAC systems, you also maintain a strong sense of respect and professionalism as you interact with each homeowner. You treat each customer and home with genuine care and excellence.
- Inspect and perform HVAC equipment repairs and part replacements
- Ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions
- Interact with office staff in a professional manner to obtain repair approval based on coverage limits
- Complete detailed description of the work order, including photos where necessary
- Maintain a professional appearance while utilizing company supplied uniforms
- Maintain a clean condition of company vehicle and report necessary repairs as needed
- Maintain company equipment and tools and report when repairs or new equipment are necessary
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- 2+ years residential HVAC (repair and troubleshooting) experience
- Previous experience as an installer is beneficial but not required
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Possess own trade hand tools to perform job duties
- Work rotating weekends as needed
- Excellent customer service skills -- friendly, approachable and a good communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills -- keep timely appointments and timely reporting
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing or new situations
Note: Currently, we do not have any openings or vacancies for this position. If a job opening becomes available, we will be in touch with eligible candidates on the recruiting process.
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.