Satellite Systems Engineer
Please apply using this link: https://airtable.com/shrMK68DCp52e2u7B
Satellite servicing missions require autonomous, robotic actions in orbit. This position will support the development of our Otter satellite, with a focus on long-lead design and development. This role relies on space environment knowledge, satellite operations, and system design skills. This is a broad role, with responsibilities ranging from performance analysis, to systems engineering, and satellite payload integration and testing.
- System-level satellite design thinking, including working knowledge of satellite subsystems and components
- Hands-on experience designing and integrating multiple subsystems on a satellite
- Previous experience in designing aerospace systems or managing space missions
- Experience shaping trajectories
- Must be a US person (citizen or permanent resident)
- Willing to work from Tukwila, Washington
- Capable of working a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- B.S. degree or equivalent in Aerospace Engineering, Physics, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience as a systems engineer designing space vehicles
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.